Be amazed at Chile’s dynamic Santiago and the fertile central valley. Play on Chile’s shining beaches and volcanic cliffs of the Pacific coast. Discover the colorful buildings and gardens of the historic port of Valparaíso and beach resort of Viña del Mar. Immerse yourself in the special culture, creative architecture and country life of Chiloé Island. Explore Chiloé’s Churches and the Lake district’s , beaches, smoking volcanos, national parks, and 19th century immigrant monuments.
Talk with growers, processors, experts and folks who love farming. Hear about their agricultural production, marketing and policy. Visit world class wineries, fruit and vegetable farms. Savor Chile’s country cuisine, fresh seafood and blooming gardens. Meet growers and retailers of ornamental plants and talk about plant culture and the ornamental plant business.
And most important, sip some famous Chilean wine, or cocktail of the season, pisco sour, while making lifetime friends with welcoming Chileans.
- Ground transportation via chartered, air-conditioned coach
- Nine nights lodging in 4 star hotels or resorts
- Nine breakfasts (B), Eight lunches (L) and one dinner (D)
- Twelve technical visits
- Touristic activities and events as shown
- Technical bi-lingual guide
- Personalized travel and briefing book